LOS ANGELES, Dec. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Bitcoin IRA, the world’s first, largest, and most safe digital asset IRA expertise platform that permits shoppers to buy cryptocurrencies and different digital property for his or her retirement accounts, right now launched outcomes of their latest survey asking people for his or her market sentiment, motivations, and investing decisions on crypto heading into 2022.
Key takeaways from the survey:
- Bitcoin’s value projection: Roughly one in three responders consider Bitcoin’s value can be above $100,000 on the finish of 2022, and over 14% consider it will likely be above $150,000. Bitcoin’s value doubled in 2021 and investor sentiment stays excessive probably on account of massive institutional investments in bitcoin this previous 12 months and nations world wide, like El Salvador, adopting the cryptocurrency as a part of their reserve forex.
- Causes to take a position: 49% of survey takers mentioned they’re speculating crypto costs will rise as a motivating issue so as to add digital property to their IRA. Moreover, 25% of respondents indicated that inflationary stress is driving them to put money into cryptocurrencies as a hedge towards rising costs.
- Quantity invested: 27% of respondents mentioned they’re planning to take a position over $100,000 in cryptocurrencies with their IRA.
- Most Requested Altcoins: Ethereum-rival, Solana was the #1 most requested different coin, “altcoin,” for investing (excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum) with 54% of respondents choosing it. Different prime requested cryptocurrencies included Polygon (MATIC), Polkadot (DOT), and Shiba Inu (SHIB).
- Timeline: Roughly 25% of respondents mentioned they count on to put money into cryptocurrencies within the subsequent 12 months, adopted by 22% of respondents saying they plan on investing in cryptocurrencies within the subsequent 30 days.
“Between inflation, a crypto growth, and main developments within the digital asset world, these are all components which might be forcing individuals to think about cryptocurrencies as we head into the brand new 12 months. With key nations, establishments, and organizations the world over adopting digital property in some type, People wish to participate in a serious shift taking place in our financial system,” mentioned Chris Kline, co-founder and COO of Bitcoin IRA. “Crypto’s resilience and relevancy in 2022 can be pushed by the runaway spending in Washington and an unstable greenback, as these cash provide an instrument of change to conventional fiat currencies run amok.”
The 2022 client survey was despatched in December 2021, to a randomized group of people comprised of the corporate’s shoppers, account holders, and buyer prospects since 2016. People didn’t obtain compensation or likewise for his or her participation within the survey.
About Bitcoin IRA
Bitcoin IRA, accessible at bitcoinira.com, is the world’s first, largest, and most safe digital asset IRA expertise platform that permits customers to buy cryptocurrencies and bodily gold for his or her self-directed retirement accounts.
They supply a safe self-trading platform for self-directed retirement accounts. Customers can arrange a professional digital asset IRA, switch funds from an present IRA custodian, execute self-trades in real-time 24/7 by a US-based trade, and retailer funds in an industry-leading, multi-signature digital pockets from BitGo. Customers can even earn as much as 6%* curiosity on their money and crypto property with IRA Earn.
Bitcoin IRA has processed $2 billion in transactions and has over 100,000+ customers with greater than 3,000 5-star consumer opinions. The platform has been featured extensively within the media, with protection in Forbes, CNBC, CoinDesk, and The Wall Road Journal, amongst different main publications.
Bitcoin IRA is a monetary companies expertise supplier, and as such, just isn’t a monetary adviser, cryptocurrency trade, custodian, pockets supplier, preliminary coin providing (ICO), or cash transmitter. Bitcoin IRA is privately funded and based mostly in Los Angeles.
Study extra about Bitcoin IRA at bitcoinira.com or name 866-333-4307.
MEDIA CONTACT: [email protected]
*Rates of interest might differ. See particulars at bitcoinira.com/earn.
SOURCE Bitcoin IRA